- Travel Grants
- Open Letters
- Prospective and Incoming Students
- GSA Elections
Completed applications can either be delivered by hand to the Graduate Student Commons or mailed via interdepartmental campus mail to the GSA mail stop.
A complete application has the following:
* ALL requisite items listed below including original receipts.
* ALL forms submitted as ONE SIDED with NO staples.
* Your e-mail address on the Post-Travel Form
* NEW: A written paragraph stating purpose for travel must be provided, along with other supporting documentation, such as an agenda and/or program schedule.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions (last updated: January 2014) or check out the Sample Application Package below, which may have slightly out-dated forms but should be a good model of what your application should look like!
If you have any other questions, contact our GSA Travel Grants Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) BEFORE the deadline. Late travel grants will not be accepted.
Also check out the Financial Affairs Travel Site.
Application Materials - Please submit applications in the order listed below.
- Fill in ALL the highlighted sections.
- Be sure to sign the form at the bottom.
- If applicable, include all documentation as stated under "foreign visitors"
- 204 Form Instructions (PDF)
* Post-Travel Form (PDF) (required) -- right click the form and save to your desktop. If the form still does not open, please check the Financial Affairs Website and look for the POST-TRAVEL FORM. Fill in ALL the necessary sections. For mileage refer to the University’s current rate.
* Mileage Log (PDF) (required only for travel to more than one destination in a personal vehicle)
* Currency Conversion Form (PDF) (required only if receipts are in a foreign currency)
* Certificate of Citizenship (PDF) (required only for International Students)
**Applications must be COMPLETE and CORRECT to receive funding!**